Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Saying goodbye to MINNIE....


MINNIE left us last weekend. A very nice couple from Lynnwood came to buy her. I had to make sure that they were as excited about her as I was...and I think they were. I was sad to see her go but grateful for the fact that she held enough value to help us out. (This felt like a good time to practice my photo uploading to blog capability.)
10 more days and we will be leaving. Thank you to all of you who have been sending us off with meals, warm thoughts and contributions!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!
    We're just home to Seattle. So exciting to see your blog up and running and I can't wait to live vicariously through your posts. I will definitely be a regular reader!!
    I know you guys are ready for a fantastic adventure.
    xo and all our best!

    ReplyDelete